Junior German Speaking System Administrator
About our client:
Our client is a global leader within the Pharmaceutical Industry. On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is looking for a Junior System Administrator to join a 1 year contract.
- Hands-on installation and configuration of firewalls, domains and related network infrastructure and cybersecurity components.
- Troubleshoot problems with application (e.g. Osisoft PI) caused by underlying IT infrastructure and cybersecurity.
- Incident, Change and Problem Management according to ITSM and CSV procedures.
- Prepare technical documentation related to installation and configuration.
- 3+ years of experience in implementing firewalls, Windows domains and related network infrastructure and cybersecurity components (Configuration of firewalls, Solid knowledge of Windows Operating System, Knowledge of computer networks and routing, and Basic domain administration.)
- Basic understanding of Osisoft PI.
- Understanding of business processes in the Pharma manufacturing environment.
- Experience in CSV and GxP compliant environment.
- Experience with Project and/or IT Service Management methodology (ITIL).
- Fluency in German.
- Fluency in English.
Is it you we're looking for? Please apply today via our job portal.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA