Compliance Manager, Global Functions Support, Healthcare Compliance Office
Global Product Strategy (GPS) drives Roche's strategy and portfolio of products - from research through to patients. As a member of GPS, you will be part of a truly international group who collaborates with functions and affiliates worldwide to shape the future of medicine.
The Pharma Healthcare Compliance Office (HCO) aims to support Roche Global Functions, regions and affiliates in achieving a high standard of compliance with rules, regulations and Industry codes in all activities involving healthcare professionals (HCPs), healthcare organisations (HCOs), Patient Organisations, and other relevant partners.
As a Healthcare Compliance Manager in our HCO team, you are responsible for:
- Exemplifying and role modeling the compliance purpose, mobilize commitment and engagement. Establish and maintain positive partnership with clients.
- Supporting global teams by responding to and advising on healthcare compliance related questions and identify needs regarding HC specific training, standards or procedures in Global Functions.
- Supporting identification of risks, needs, improvement opportunities or root causes to be addressed in standards, guidance or systems.
- Leading/contributing to the development and/or revision of policies, SOPs and other documentation as required.
- Rolling-out, implementing and training of HC standards and processes, appropriate tailoring to partner groups.
- Partnering with selected commercial and medical teams as required to setting up strategies and tactics under consideration of all relevant HC regulations.
- Monitoring HC activities in sites/functions, define and support appropriate remediation actions as required.
- Collecting HC compliance metrics.
- Identify potential harmonies and/or opportunities for process improvements across the Pharma Division
We are seeking someone who possesses:
- An advanced university degree and Healthcare Compliance Certifications preferred.
- At least 5-10 years of combined pharmaceutical industry work experience in healthcare compliance, commercial and/or medical.
- An in-depth knowledge of the legal and regulatory environment, as it relates to healthcare compliance in the pharma/biotech industry (includes industry codes).
- Experience interacting with HCPs and other partners is required, practical experience of drug development, from research to marketing, would be an advantage.
- Strong pharma business insight: Understands how the business "works", understanding and handling of cultural and functional diversity, experience with working in virtual teams around the globe (Local/regional and global experience required).
- An ability to act in concert with business and functional partners for sustainable relationships, ability to listen carefully and articulate yourself precisely.
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, willing to take on challenges and be a great teammate.
- Fluency in English (C1 level), further languages are a plus.
Are you ready to apply? We are looking for someone who thinks beyond the job offered - someone who knows that this position can be a rare springboard to many other opportunities at Roche. When applying, already project yourself in the future. Think about what could come next and how you would like to build your future.
- Wer wir sind At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.