Head Business Operations Services
- Attractive base and bonus CHF
- Baden, Aargau, Switzerland Baden Aargau CH
- Permanent, Full time
- Axpo Services AG
- 20 Sep 18 2018-09-20
This role is a unique leadership opportunity within Axpo's Trading & Sales Division and ideal for an experienced Change and People Manager eager to join a complex and fast growing business. The position holds the overall responsibility for the delivery of all back office services for the Division's commercial activities. It manages 2 direct reports and a total headcount of 50 people across several countries and reports to the Head of Trading IT and Business Operations. It is located at our headquarter in Baden/Zurich, Switzerland.
- Strategic and operational management of the Back Office (Baden & Near and Off-Shore) with the aim of reducing operational risks and continuously in-creasing efficiency within the Axpo Trading Group.
- Regular operational reporting to all levels of Management, demonstrating operational performance and compliance with internal controls and regulations
- Ensuring efficient engagement and cooperation with accounting or audit teams for clarifications in relation to pre-financial settlements and other processes.
- Continuous mapping and further development of the department's process landscape, especially proposals for increasing quality and efficiency.
- Driving the digitalisation of Back Office processes
- Best in class people management and development
- Higher Degree in Business Administration or other relevant academic credentials
- A minimum of 10 years in the energy commodity trading business or financial services industry with good understanding of markets, risk management, financial settlements, derivative products, collaterals and margins, etc.
- High customer and result orientation with a strong focus on operational excellence including regulatory compliance
- Strategic vision and change management skills, eagerness to continuously improve and ability to do so through others
- Proven people management skills, ideally from a back office or service function and including multi-location teams
- Superior stakeholder management and influencing skills