Medical Application Software Engineer / Ingenieur C++ (m/w) - 100% Aargau
Modis is looking for a Medical Application Software Engineer C++ who will integrate latest imaging technologies to the proton therapy system .
- You are responsible for the integration of imaging technologies to the company product.
- You support specification of use cases and requirements.
- You design, develop, optimize, maintain and test features of the real-time control application for the imaging system. Your focus is on C++/VxWorks development.
- You test the developed software in the test lab and on clinical sites.
- You collaborate with our engineering teams for other sub-systems (e.g. treatment application, motion control, embedded software, service tool) located in Germany, USA, Switzerland, and India.
- You are technical contact for third party suppliers developing outsourced components.
- You are in contact with product and project management, SQE, Tech Pub, Product Support, Field Service.
- You are travelling about 10-20%.
- Master's degree (or equivalent) in computer science, electrical engineering or physics
- Experience of 3 years or more in industrial software engineering
- Very strong software development skills, passion for sustainable design, and interest in software architecture
- Strong committmend to safety and quality
- Willing to enhance your knowledge on radiotherapy
- Collaborate effectively on a team of likeminded people. You are resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas and have a strong attitude to "get things done"
- Sound understanding of hardware near development.
- Excellent communication skills