German Speaking Workplace Engineer / Ingenieur
On behalf of our client, a global industry company, Swisslinx are looking for a German speaking Workplace Engineer for a permanent position based in Aargau.
The client are looking for a confident and committed individual who can engineer a new workplace based on Windows and Microsoft technologies such as Windows 10, Intune and Microsoft Endpoint Manager (e.g. SCCM). This role offers a lot of creativity and innovation with support from senior members of the company.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation of technical documentation and training materials as a basis of user-adoption
- Participation in the global rollout of the workplace as well as training of the 1st level support team
- Ensuring the "ever green process" through ongoing adjustments and optimisation of the new workplace
- 2nd level support and ensuring current documentation for the new workplace
- 5+ years experience in workplace engineering (SCCM, Intune, O365, Active Directory and tenant administration)
- Eagerness to tackle projects, communicate with different target groups and implement customer-friendly solutions
- Fluency in German and English is required
Does this sound like a match to your skills? If so, send Swisslinx your application today!
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA