My client, a top Boutique Investment Bank, is looking to make the hire of a focused Investment banking Analyst to join their team in Stockholm. If you are an Analyst level candidate coming from a strong financial analysis background, this is a wonderful opportunity for you! Candidates with a background in M&A transactions will be considered, ideally from a top bank.
- To design, build, and manage discounted cash flow, leveraged buyout, and merger consequences models for live and contemplated M&A transactions
- To develop detailed industry materials for multiple sub-sectors
- To work on transactions including sell-side and buy-side M&A advisory for companies across a variety of sub-sectors
- Maintaining client relations during the deal execution period and building industry-specific or product-specific expertise
- Regular contact with other internal teams within the bank to ensure the smooth running of the execution process
- To conduct research and analysis on the Bank's clients and prospects as well as industry sub-sectors and contribute ideas for those clients and prospects.
- Must have direct investment banking experience or Big 4 M&A experience
- Excellent analytical, modeling, and technical skills
- Strong client management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Solid professional writing skills, particularly in preparing IMs and relevant documents and announcements
- Must be a good team player and have the ability to work under pressure
If you fit the above requirements and are interested in continuing a career in M&A, please apply!