Administrative Assistant and Front Desk (6 month contract)
Job Description R
This is a temporary part time position (50-60%) to provide administrative and secretarial support to members of the organization and to provide backup as well as front desk manning, with possibility for extension. (Visstidsanställning med möjlighet till förlängning)
- General Secretarial Support
Provide general secretarial support to include copying, scanning, filing, spreadsheet work and presentation preparation. Acquire and maintain a good understanding of Moody's business in order to provide optimal customer service.
- Office Management maintenance
Making sure local office maintenance is taken care of on a daily basis, such as kitchen and coffee machine maintenance, meeting room preparations, public areas, printer rooms etc.
- Front Desk Staffing and Meeting Coordination
Visitor management, taking care of internal and external visitors to the office in a pleasant and professional manner, making sure desks and/or conference rooms are prepared. Answer incoming phone calls promptly and in a pleasant and professional manner. Assist in process meeting requests for team including setting up appointments, reserving conference rooms, preparing access passes for guests, arranging for teleconference numbers, refreshments, handouts, etc.
- Travel & Entertainment BackUp
Assist in arranging travel for team members including air, rail, car service, and hotel and conference registrations taking care to be mindful of deadlines and working to ensure that the most economical options are taken advantage of. Timely and accurate preparation and submission of T&E reports for each analyst supported, ensuring that company policies have been followed and that proper and organized documentation is provided to support the report.
Assist in Timely and accurate preparation and submission of Accounts Payable vouchers, ensuring that proper accounts are used, amounts are correct and that proper and organized documentation is provided to support the voucher.
Prompt and accurate preparation of various correspondence.
As needed, assist team members by acting as liaison to Building Services with regard to equipment and building issues.
- BackUp to Office Manager
During times of absence or leaves, act as first point of contact in office manager related tasks.
May be called upon to take on additional responsibilities and/or perform other tasks as assigned.
- Experience working in a corporate environment
- Basic working knowledge of, and skill in, the Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- OUTLOOK: In CALENDAR, ability to create and modify appointments using the planner; in E-MAIL, the ability to create, send and forward email
- WORD: ability to create and modify basic communications
- EXCEL: ability to create and modify basic spreadsheets
- POWERPOINT: ability to create and modify basic presentations
- Good organization skills
- Excellent manner and well-groomed appearance
- Very good verbal and written communications skills; fluency in local language (Swedish) and English is essential
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to shifting priorities
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong orientation toward teamwork
- Requires moderate supervision
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.