Job Description Opportunity to be part of a pioneering team providing business intelligence solutions for better decision making
As an Account Manager at Bureau van Dijk in Stockholm you will be part of one of the world leading providers of sophisticated business intelligence. You will have the opportunity to develop your expertise in a rapidly growing industry and play an indispensable role to our multinational clients. Our state of the art databases that cover all areas within business intelligence help our clients minimize risk, make complex analyses and identify business opportunities in the areas of e.g. credit, procurement and compliance.
We are currently looking for an additional team player who can support our successful growth rates within complex solution selling, in a competitive but also comfortable work environment. We offer a position in central Stockholm in a dynamic environment with highly skilled colleagues:
- A challenging position with international opportunities at one of our 32 offices worldwide
- Competitive salary package
- State of the art products in a rapidly growing company
- An influential role
- Participation in the planning of your work
- A steep learning curve
- Target and manage the region's largest multinationals and financial institutions
- Manage the entire sales process from prospecting to delivery and account management
- Create interest and conduct meetings and negotiations on specialist and senior management level
- Build and maintain strong relationships
- Proactively develop and sustain in-depth knowledge of Burean van Dijk's products and services, industry trends and competition
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Relevant experience in selling complex solutions to international corporations, preferably in the areas of business intelligence, risk management or master data management
- Proven experience of translating product functionality into client value
- Excellent communication, presentation, time management and organizational skills
- Self-driven, motivated, outgoing and results oriented personality
- Fluency in English is required, Swedish and/or Finnish is desirable
- The position requires travelling, mainly in the Nordic region.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.