CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
Software Engineer triResolve Margin
The Software Engineer role, in the Development organization, works closely with the Product Owner and the Service Management teams globally to improve and extend the services.
The main Development team is based at the TriOptima head offices in Stockholm. There are also TriOptima developers stationed in New York and Singapore.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Ensure that the software is working properly.
• Support Service Management in running of the services.
• Maintain and develop/refactor existing software.
• Design and develop new software.
• Perform code reviews and write automated tests.
• Ensure that quality aspects are considered for all development efforts in the team.
• Work together with the product owner and other teams in an agile environment.
• Investigate and suggest new technologies and solutions.
• Ability to work well with others in a team-based environment
• High attention to detail
• Well structured
• Good communication skills
• Ability to complete projects on time with minimal supervision
• Willingness and ability to learn new technologies and tools
• A strong technical interest and passion for the craftsmanship
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Extensive experience building web-based systems.
• Demonstrable understanding of common architectural and design patterns.
• Extensive experience working with relational databases and/or key-value stores.
• Experience from Linux/Unix environments.
• Familiar with the full software development life cycle.
• University degree in computer science or similar experience.