Senior Enterprise Architect Nordics
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating many opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. Moreover, this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for a Senior Enterprise Architect to join our Digital Business & Technology (DB&T) Strategy & Architecture Team. About Cognizant Digital Business
Within Cognizant, the Digital Business & Technology Consulting unit is a globally distributed team that collaborates in building and growing a world-class consulting services organization. Many interactions will be remote and you will need to be a self-motivated, organized team player.
We are looking to grow our diverse team of talents to create a world-class strategy and innovation consulting team. Consider joining our team if you are the type of person whose skills and interests span multiple domains. We need people who can look at problems through the lenses of business, technology, and design to identify the critical intersections that make or break a successful investments & initiatives. What we look for
You will need:
- experience as an Enterprise Architect or Solution Architect
- to be comfortable working in a consulting role for executive clientele and leading consulting engagements.
- to be able to spot opportunities to drive new sources of value for our customers
- located or willing to relocate to Northern Europe.
As Senior Enterprise Architect,
you support the growth of the DB&T Strategy and Architecture
practice, which focusses on IT Strategy, Enterprise Architecture and Solution Architecture. As Senior Enterprise Architect, you will be the lead architect at a Cognizant account in which you will closely cooperate with the Cognizant teams and architects and with stakeholders of the client. You will be involved in the development of the architecture practice, sales and RFP processes and you will be the mentor of less experienced consultants.
The Senior Enterprise Architect
bridges between the business goals and strategy and the technical capabilities of a company. He/she has a deep understanding of the business, IT landscape and ambitions of the customer together with knowledge about legacy and modern technologies and the product portfolio of Cognizant. What the Cognizant architects distinguishes from other architects is the ability to execute. Realizing working solutions, knowing the ins and outs, understanding the technologies, knowing how to apply them and being both creative and pragmatic. Daily activities may vary from advising, designing and explaining Enterprise Architectures, Solution Architectures, Roadmaps, leading & supporting RFPs and guiding DevOps teams.
As a part of the team, you will embark on an exciting journey working with leading global brands, collaborate with colleagues around the world and tap into cutting-edge capabilities to define the architecture for the next generation organizations. You will be pushing the edges of digital technologies for top names in banking and financial services, retail and consumer packaged goods, pharmaceuticals and telecom operators and build further on the success of Cognizant. Your Profile
As a consultant in one of Cognizant's most strategic, important and fastest-growing practices, the successful candidate must be able to integrate well and develop their leadership skills within a global matrixed organization, working collaboratively in agile environments with subject matter experts and technologists to develop sound enterprise architectures, technology strategies and solutions. You will have proven capability in providing technology leadership, delivering high quality, creative and insightful technology advice; and you will ensure project success through timely and accurate production of agreed deliverables.
You have a passion for IT & Architecture and you are able to make the connection with business side, understand the processes and knows how IT can be used to leverage organizations. You have a deep understanding of modern technologies like APIs, micro services architectures, Cloud, Big Data, IOT, AI and Security together with knowledge about legacy modernization, mergers and demergers. You are experienced with complex architecture issues, able to make them understandable and you are eager to take the lead in the way forward. Your role requires a consultancy background and a proven track record in (pre-)sales support and business development. You are able to build a strong network with stakeholders both at the client side and within Cognizant. You have an eye for opportunities both for growing the practice and finding new assignments.
What you can expect
- University degree; MBA or MSc degree (Computer Science, Management of Technology or similar).
- 10+ years of experience in Enterprise architecture / Solution Architecture
- A solid background in IT Strategy, Information Security, Information Systems, Systems Development, IT Infrastructure and Cloud.
- Proven experience and results in business development
- Strong affinity with new technologies and digital native
- Highly developed critical thinking, interpretative and analytical skills
- A willingness to learn, grow and stretch in new roles and different industries
- Positive, determined, resilient, confident and resourceful in the face of challenges
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Initiate change and guides towards implementation
- TOGAF and Archimate certified
- Experience/certified in Project and Program Management
- Experience/certified in Agile, Scrum, Scaled Agile Environment
- Experienced in workshop design and facilitation
- Flexibility to travel to and work at client offices across the country and internationally
- EU passport holder
- Fluent in a Northern European language and English
By joining the Cognizant Digital Business, you will be responsible for establishing trusted advisor relationships with the leaders of Fortune 500 companies. You will spend time onsite with clients to support business development for new work and delivering consulting projects. Developing points-of-view and thought leadership will be part of your go-to-market responsibilities. #Dir
Cognizant is a large organization so you should be comfortable partnering across practice and aligning with remote colleagues to support your initiatives and activities.