Senior Consultant, Sweden
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. And this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for a Senior Consultant to join our Digital Operations Consulting Team. About Cognizant Business Consulting
Cognizant Digital Operations is growing fast and is an accelerating mix of knowledge areas and experience. We work with clients in the frontlines to take them to new frontiers of efficiency.
Our Consulting practice within Digital Operations/IPA, helps enterprises step-change faster, without massive organizational upheaval-by simultaneously being more innovative and efficient. We help accelerate the evolution of a business, without the need for revolution
As part of the consulting practice we deliver practical, far-sighted advice that gets straight to the heart of clients' business issues and delivers amazing results by helping our clients improve the way they operate, reduce costs, manage risks, leverage talent or fundamentally change the way they do business, Summary Job Description
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at Cognizant Consulting needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades / levels and in all lines of service
As a Senior consultant, you will be ambassadors of Cognizant across client locations. You will be responsible to maintain client relationship, ensure seamless delivery of projects both for you and your teams, and act as trusted advisors for our client.
The projects can vary from Robotic Process Implementation, Target Operating Model Design, Process Standardization, Application Enhancement, Contact Centre Optimization, or developing disruptive solutions to change the future using Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Key Accountabilities
Job Requirements Knowledge
- Leads, shapes, structures and drives medium size consulting assignments using waterfall or agile best practices and methodologies. Solicits and is receptive to input and feedback from team members, pursues continuous learning with others in teams, works to create and maintain cooperation among team members, and adapts behaviour and communication style to be effective in the situation. Treats all team members with respect.
- Generates client interest in solutions other than the current, proactively positions the company for additional/added value work.
- Participates in proposals, creates content and/or solution. Ensures quality estimates, leveraging past data, experience, other forms of estimation, other teams, etc.
- Leads Process Analysis and Documentation sessions and workshops
- Supports RPA Opportunity Identification and structuring
- Drives Process Transformation culture across clients
- Should have worked in Process Transformation and/or RPA projects
- Very good command over English and Nordics languages (one)- Mandatory
- Agile/Scrum Framework Knowledge
- Robotics Process Automation (UIPath or Automation Anywhere) - Good To Have
- Strong experience with MS Tools: MS Project, Visio, Powerpoint, Word, Excel
- Experience in Banking, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Insurance domains
- Exposure working in a Robotic Process Automation or Process Transformation projects
- Hands on and focused on learning new skills and competencies
- At least 5 years' overall experience with 3+ years relevant experience
- Lean Six Sigma Certification - Mandatory
- Agile / Scrum Certification - Mandatory
- Masters or Bachelor's Degree