Sales Executive - IT Infrastructure & Cloud Services - Sweden(D/F/M)
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU - people with an ambitious spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
Cognizant's delivery model infused with a distinct culture of high customer happiness. We consistently deliver positive relationships, cost reductions, and business results.
Be one of our change-makers and join the success story: we are looking for a Sales Executive - IT Infrastructure & Cloud Services (D/F/M)
Location: Sweden The Opportunity
Cognizant is helping customers prepare for the digital era with infrastructure services that are transforming the face of enterprises, by maximizing the potential of automation - through Software Defined Data Centers (SDDC's) and by delivering services through a business-aligned catalogue model.
Cognizant Cloud, Infrastructure and Security business has achieved significant success and scale in Nordics. Our key capabilities including Cloud and Security are growing at a blistering double digit plus pace of growth. We are amongst the top partners in Western Europe for key technology players including Microsoft, AWS and Google.
As a Sales Executive you will be reporting to the regional Service Line Sales Leader for Cloud, Infrastructure & Security Services, and collaborate with many other teams globally in Cognizant (e.g. Presales, Client Partners, Country Teams) to deliver sales, revenue goals and key account management. You will own the CIS business development, Total Contract Value (TCV) and revenue quota targets for a respective set of our customers.
Your focus will be on developing and placing business strategies and offerings, as well as developing the portfolio around Hybrid Cloud Services, Enterprise Service Management, Digital Workplace Services and Public Cloud Services. Your Key Result Areas
- Managing a strategic account relationship or a market portfolio, and developing a clear understanding of the clients' needs and desires as it relates to Cloud and Infrastructure Services
- Collaborate, develop and define account strategies for developing and expanding Cognizant's digital systems and technology portfolio, based on discovered client needs
- Develop and cultivate relationships across all client constituencies including CIO, CTO, CISO, IT Dept. Leads (Infrastructure/ Service Delivery/ Operations)
- Balance client/project responsibilities with business development and sales responsibilities, while managing multiple pursuits at a time
What you can expect
- University degree
- Significant direct experience of sales/consulting services experience with demonstrated success in IT outsourcing sales, including deep knowledge in the competitive landscape
- Deep technology understanding across either of the key areas of Cloud (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP, Hybrid), Infrastructure (e.g. Digital workspace, Data Centre, Managed Services). Any relevant certifications would be a plus
- Successful track record of achieving sales targets, growing revenue backlog, and growing market share in the IT Infrastructure & Cloud services industry
- Fluency in English, as a Business language, local language is a plus
- An organization driven by technology - We have a tremendous technology backbone
- Open, 'can do' team spirit
- An environment where you can make your own ideas reality
- Drive your own career
- Market conform benefits
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our many backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We looking for someone who drives in this setting and is inspired to craft significant solutions through true collaboration. About Cognizant
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.