Pega Business Analyst
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. And this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for a Pega Business Analyst to join our EAS-PEGA Team. About Cognizant Pega Practice
Cognizant's 19 years of partnership with Pega has been one of the longest among the SI vendors, winning various awards each year in different categories like, not limited to, Thought Leadership, Business Excellence and Business Transformation. With a pool of 2800 Pega associates with over 90% certified our Pega associates are centrally connected with our matured Pega COE through various initiatives like virtual training, developer connect and accelerator programs. All the associates have access to latest Pega solutions installed on Cognizant's cloud to learn and experiment, in addition to the access to Pega Developer Network About the role
In this role you will:
Our ideal candidate
- Ensures that the business requirements, use cases, and objectives are being addressed throughout the implementation lifecycle.
- Interface regularly with the business to capture the application objectives and requirements
- Be the application expert that identifies gaps between the product(s) purchased and the business need
- Facilitate and help business resources prepare for Refinement sessions
- Be responsible for the creation, quality and acceptance of User Stories and Use Cases
- Manages the tasks and priorities of all Business requirement and ensures artefact quality
- Participate in various scrum ceremonies
What you can expect
- Will have extensive agile requirement gathering experience in Business Process Management related applications
- Will have strong competency in requirement modeling techniques such as use case modeling, sequential diagrams , user story refinement and value stream mapping
- Should be certified Pega BA with 3-5 years' experience in Business Analysis
- Should have good experience in handling different type of stakeholders ranging from architects, technical leads, UX teams, operational teams and business leaders
- Should have Master's in Business Administration Degree holder from reputed institution.
- Become part of a 'flag ship' success story - We go through enormous growth!
- Based in the Benelux - we have offices in Amsterdam, Eindhoven and Brussels within an European and Global network
- Organization driven by technology - We have a tremendous technology backbone
- Open, 'can do' team spirit
- Environment where you can make your own ideas reality
- Drive your own career
- Market conform benefits #Assoc