Migration Project Manager
The Migration Project Manager is responsible for the day to day management a portfolio of migration projects to contracted time, quality, and budget requirements.
This role will support the Global Head of Migrations in the delivery of technical migration projects, managing a distributed team of migration SME's in multiple locations. The role requires strong planning skills, ability to make solution based recommendations based on proactive identification, management and resolution of risks and issues throughout the full project lifecycle.
This is a client facing role and requires the ability to build strong relationships with customers, often at a senior level. Specific Role Responsibilities Delivery Management
- Support the delivery of the migration projects through the full project lifecycle, from initiation through to implementation.
- Develop and maintain an end to end portfolio plan that delivers the agreed scope of the project to time, budget and quality criteria.
- Input into the overall estimating process for the migration projects, and working collaboratively with the Migration SME's to estimate the work effort required to deliver the project scope within the agreed timescales and budgets.
- Provide timely, precise, accurate and comprehensive project MI and reporting to the Global Head of Migrations
- Identify and manage risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies through the full project lifecycle. Ensure mitigation plans are in place for all risks and issues, making fact based recommendations to the Global Head of Migrations to facilitate the correct mitigation plans.
- Support migration operational readiness planning, communicating with the appropriate stakeholders to facilitate dependency management and planning.
- Facilitate post implementation review and take responsibility for ensuring that lessons learned are captured and shared with the rest of the PM community.
- Lead, manage and motivate a virtual team in multiple geographic locations, communicating project progress, and ensuring all team members take accountability for delivery.
- Provide coaching, advice and support performance management with line manager's where necessary.
- Ensure a culture of continuous improvement on the project, support process improvement initiatives, and identify new process improvements.
- Is an active member of the PM community, contributing to team sessions and central improvement initiatives, and sharing best practice and lessons learned.
- This role is in scope for activities which have an indirect impact on CASS processing which takes place within FNZ for FNZ and/or FNZ's clients. This role has a requirement to remain up to date with CASS developments and changes as communicated with FNZ.
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail
- Self-starter, able to work independently.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good communication skills and capable of working with customers and internal staff.
- Experience of managing stakeholders to executive levels.
- PMP, PRINCE 2 or equivalent qualification preferred.
- Expert in Microsoft Project
- Previous experience in large scale data or asset migration projects and data modelling preferred.
- Fluency in English and Swedish desirable.
At FNZ, we recognise that diversity, inclusion, and accessibility are important factors for our success. We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our current and future employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals. Recruitment decisions at FNZ are made in a non-discriminatory manner where all employees are valued and respected. In particular, we want to ensure accessibility needs are well supported thus, ensuring our recruitment process is fair and equitable for all applicants.
Please let us know if there is any support we can provide to ensure FNZ's recruitment process is fully accessible to you. You can contact us at email@example.com to discuss specific requirements.