Manager - Cognizant Consulting - Banking, Financial Services & Insurance
Join us in building the most exciting and rewarding digital consulting environment in the Nordics.
Are you interested in working in a global company helping market-leading clients solve digital challenges? Moreover, can you see yourself in a diverse environment where your daily work consists of global collaborations across industries and professions? Then you might be exactly who we look for as part of our Consulting team.
Cognizant is looking for a Manager to join our Consulting team in the Nordics. We have the dynamic and entrepreneurial freedom of a small organization, yet the professionalism and long-term sustainability of a large organization. We are a small Nordic practice with aggressive growth ambitions. As we belong to a Fortune 500 company with $17 billion in annual revenues, we have the know-how and financial strength to compete for and win the biggest client contracts in the region. We continuously emphasize the importance of diversity, as it brings various perspectives and environments in the workplace. About Cognizant Consulting
Cognizant Consulting combines deep domain expertise with advanced technology thinking to help global 2000 companies worldwide accelerate their digital journeys. By orchestrating capabilities across strategy, design, IT and industry/functional knowledge, we help clients solve their toughest business-technology challenges at speed and scale, and lead them in today's dynamic digital age -- while planning for whatever tomorrow brings. We do this by applying a keen understanding of the uniquely human aspirations, behaviors and needs of our clients' customers and employees to first envision and specify, and then deliver and extend modern digital solutions that enable leading players to differentiate themselves and ultimately separate from the competition. Learn more by visiting us at https://www.cognizant.com/consulting.
Our Cognizant Consulting - Banking, Financial Services & Insurance Team (BFSI) advises our customers on demanding transformation projects, for example technical migrations and digitization, in the areas of Retail Banking, Insurance, and Capital Markets & Wealth Management. For this challenging environment, we are looking for people with strong industry understanding and experience Your Role as Manager level consultant
As Manager in Cognizant Consulting, you will lead projects where you orchestrate the end-to-end capabilities of Cognizant to create a compelling client experience.
Your management consulting background allow you to work side-by-side with our clients using e.g. collaborative methods such as design thinking and agile to co-create deliverables and accelerate client outcomes that are desirable, viable and feasible.
You will be part of an entrepreneurial environment, with a fast growing, ambitious team of sharp thinking management consultants recruited from leading consultancies across the Nordics.
Our Industry Consulting Managers play an important role in providing deep expertise in a given industry or domain, building excellent client relationships and competencies to develop new business for Consulting and the wider Cognizant organization. Your main focus will be to develop the projects of our current clients and support the growth of our portfolio of client accounts. The role also includes collaborating with Service Line Specialists (SLS) from our different technology areas (AI & Analytics, IoT, Cloud, etc.) in order to help our clients lead with digital and deliver successful digital transformations. Roles and Responsibilities
Client Relationships & Business Development
- Take on client and account interaction to drive growth for our Nordic Consulting team.
- Build trust-based client relationships to manage expectations and facilitate client decision-making.
- Contribute to account- and business development through activities such as pre-sales, research, formulating SOWs and writing proposals and RFP responses.
- Align intent with client to identify opportunities to add additional value and accelerate outcomes.
- Lead complex end-to-end projects to timely deliver service, revenue, cost and risk improvements in line with project and business objectives of our clients.
- Lead the development of solution approach, plan, roadmap, conceptual architecture, Target Operating Models and Standard Operating Procedures for implementing technology in banks and other financial services firms.
- Develop and lead client collaborations and workshops on projects, run delivery dates, resourcing and schedules. Facilitate project execution by providing support in project-level issues.
- Lead consulting teams that work in the intersection of banking and technology in the capacity of an engagement manager (with principal / partner oversight).
- Participate in international teams, humbly contributing expertise while also learning from others.
- Develop and empower team members through formal and informal feedback, readily coaching and mentoring project team and client-side contributors, creating a one-team experience.
- Occasional travelling will be required.
- Contribute to building the most exciting and rewarding consulting environment in the Nordics
- Lead team to create case studies, white papers and PoVs to both the practice and Cognizant's knowledge management repository.
- Support development of thought leadership and methodologies to build internal consulting depth.
- Develop expertise in selected capability area as well as agile project and program management.
- We believe that you are as passionate as we are about the potential of digital in transforming business and society for human benefit. We believe that to solve our clients' challenges, you are able to consider the human, business and technology aspects of the issue. We believe that to deliver client outcomes, you have strong interpersonal and leadership skills as you will coach and lead both consultants and client-side contributors. We believe that you have a strong ability to formulate insights around complex business problems, and that you have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to influence on a senior level. We expect that you are entrepreneurial with a desire to contribute to our journey. All members of the Nordic Consulting team are expected to be characterized by integrity, creativity, accountability, communication and respect.
- [5-7] years of management consulting experience or equivalent.
- Experience from the banking and/or financial services industry in either a consulting or industry practitioner role is required
- Solid project management experience and good track record of independently and successfully having delivered digital strategy and/or transformation projects for clients.
- Preferably knowledge of and experience of working with customer experience related topics.
- Fluent in English and one of the Scandinavian languages.
- University degree, preferably Master in Business, IT, Engineering or a related field. #Mgr
Our strength builds on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration. If you're comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we'd love to hear from you! What You Can Expect:
- Become part of a 'flag ship' success story - We will go through enormous growth!
- Organization driven by technology - We have a tremendous technology backbone
- Open, collaborative and 'can do' team spirit
- Environment where you can make your own ideas reality
- Drive your own career
- Market conforming benefits
- Based in Stockholm