MS Dynamics CE Architect
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. And this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for a MS Dynamics CE Architect
to join our EAS DCX practice. About Cognizant DCX practice
Within Cognizant's Enterprise Application Services Horizontal, EAS Digital Customer Experience (DCX) practice's vision is to help our clients transform their business into a digital enterprise with focus around digital customer experience strategy. This practice enables digital, cloud, and customer experience transformations by linking together the business processes of marketing, sales and service function delivered across systems in to an end to end, seamless customer journey delivery and managed through various enterprise platforms enables by Microsoft Dynamics 365, Adobe Marketing and Contact Center platforms. EAS DCX offers end-to-end transformation services that include advisory services, road map definition, digitization, customer experience optimization, metrics management, and more.
More information? Please visit https://www.cognizant.com/cognizant-digital-systems-technology/enterprise-application-services About the role
As an Architect in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE (Customer Engagement, CE) Practice, you will be responsible for leading the design, development and testing of Dynamics 365 CE projects. Includes leading integration, configuration, customisation and data migration.
The primary duties of the role are undertaking the design and guiding/monitoring the development of MS Dynamics 365 CE solutions. You will also be supporting pre-sales activity to close new business Our ideal candidate
What you can expect
- 10 years' experience in Consulting or relevant project experience with premier organization(s)
- Experience of Dynamics 365 CE capabilities and extensibilities
- Design & Development experience in Dynamics 365
- In-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE platform
- Experience in doing fitment analysis of customer requirements
- Hands on experience in configuration, customization and extension of Dynamics 365 CE
- Become part of a the 'flag ship' success story - We go through enormous growth!
- Based in the Nordics - we have offices in Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen within an European and Global network
- Organization driven by technology - We have a tremendous technology backbone
- Open, 'can do' team spirit
- Environment where you can make your own ideas reality
- Drive your own career
- Market conform benefits