Intermediary Relationship Leader
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. And this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for Intermediary Relationship Leader in Nordics Your Opportunity
You will be the catalyst to Cognizant's market-facing growth initiatives and the firm's interactions with outsourcing intermediaries and outsourcing advisors. The position will develop and maintain third party advisor relationships for Cognizant across the NDACH Area by supporting the development of and maintenance of effective programs and communications between third party advisor partners and advisors and Cognizant leadership. We work with defined verticals across Cognizant to develop and execute a plan to improve advisor relationships. The role goes beyond relationship management while you staying involved in the identified strategic pursuits influenced by the intermediary advisor. Your Responsibilities
• Provide contact for third party advisors on matters related to leads, pipeline and engagements
• Identify influencers within the outsourcing industry (ITO, ADM, BPO) for specified industry
• Identifies and relates advised pursuit status that is relevant to industry trends and transactions; and makes such information available broadly and within context to Cognizant Verticals, Horizontals and Executive Team.
• Leverages Cognizant's service offerings and capabilities with the advisory community for lead generation. Maintain communication flow with Cognizant Commercial and Strategic Solutions
• Obtain a trusted relationship with the advisor to get ethical coaching on the opportunities in their pipeline or opportunities they are working on so that we can ethically guide our business to increase invites, or perform better on existing in flight opportunities.
• Learn and be able to teach Cognizant teams on an advisors history with us along with that advisors methodology prior and during pursuits that are in process
• Develop new "go to market" models with advisors
• Coach teams that are in flight on advised deals so that they adopt best practices of working with the specific advisor involved in the pursuit Our ideal candidate
• College degree required in related field and comprehensive knowledge with at least couple of years of experience in related large-scale multi-tower outsourcing industry and marketplace knowledge.
• Many years of experience working deeply with the advisory community or 20 years of general sales, marketing or analyst background.
• Previous exposure to working with offshore team members.
• Hands-on experience, with market data collection, correlation, reporting techniques and Marketing Analyst Information
• Possess the ability and experience of leading people with influence.
• Ability to lead multiple projects and serve multiple constituencies at a time.
• Ability to travel 20 - 30% of the time. What you can expect
• Become part of a the 'flag ship' success story - We go through enormous growth!
• We are driven by technology - We have a tremendous technology backbone
• 'can do' team spirit
• Environment where you can make your own ideas reality
• Drive your own career
• Market conform benefits