Graduate Analyst - Consultant
Join us in building the most exciting and rewarding digital consulting environment in the Nordics.
Are you interested in working in a global company helping market-leading clients solve digital challenges? Moreover, can you see yourself in a diverse environment where your daily work consists of global collaborations across industries and professions? Then you might be exactly who we look for as part of our Consulting team.
Cognizant is looking for graduate talent to join our Consulting team in the Nordics. We have the dynamic and entrepreneurial freedom of a small organization, yet the professionalism and long-term sustainability of a large organization. We are a small Nordic practice with aggressive growth ambitions. As we belong to a Fortune 500 company with $17 billion in annual revenues, we have the know-how and financial strength to compete for and win the biggest client contracts in the region. We continuously emphasize the importance of diversity, as it brings various perspectives and environments in the workplace. Your role as Graduate Analyst
As a Graduate Analyst in Cognizant Consulting Nordics, you will contribute to projects where we orchestrate the end-to-end capabilities of Cognizant to create a compelling client experience. You will develop your consulting skills to support all stages of business-driven digital transformation projects. You will work with Cognizant executives to develop competitive advantage for client organizations by aligning their digital strategy with business objectives and emerging industry trends.
Your management consulting toolbox will keep growing, as you analyze available information, support development of strategies, present recommendations and implement solutions for our clients across a variety of industries from Banking, Insurance, Manufacturing, Consumer Goods, Oil & Gas, and more - all with the purpose of delivering digital transformations that are desirable, viable and feasible. Our approach is Digital First, Human to Endure, so you will work side-by-side with our clients using collaborative methods such as design thinking and agile to create deliverables and more importantly, client outcomes. Key Requirements:
Professionally, you have a university degree in economics, business administration, engineering or a related field, preferably Master's degree.
We believe that you are as passionate as we are about the potential of digital in transforming business and society for human benefit.
We believe that to solve our clients' challenges, you are able to consider the human, business and technology aspects of the issue.
We believe that to deliver client outcomes, you have strong interpersonal skills, as you will engage with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
We believe that you have a strong ability to support in formulating insights around complex business problems, and that you have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We expect that you have entrepreneurial drive with a desire to contribute to our journey.
We expect you to have a can-do attitude and be a team player at all times in fast-paced and time-sensitive environments.
You are fluent in English and in Swedish About the graduate program:
Our Stockholm office are recruiting new talent for our graduate program. Our graduates receive comprehensive Academy training throughout the 18 month program. You will be supported by a Buddy for your first 6 months and also have the opportunity to be mentored by some of our most talented senior managers and industry experts. You will acquire a broad network across the globe of colleagues and friends. As a graduate you become a permanent employee from day one and can take advantage of our comprehensive benefits package. Personal attributes we are looking for in our graduates:
With Cognizant you will get:
- You are curious and self-driven with a willingness to learn
- You have an ability to prioritize and manage deadlines in a fast paced environment
- You have an eye for detail and are focused on quality standards
- You take initiative and proactively identify opportunities for improvement
- You are able to implement structure and process
- You enjoy building relationships and networking in a highly matrixed environment
- You will work in a mix of team-based and individual roles and your ability to be self motivated and self driven will be as crucial for success as your ability to collaborate and work in a truly team-oriented environment.
- The opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with an outstanding reputation
- A global and multicultural work environment, with the possibility to work on projects abroad
- Access to top ranked learning and development opportunities
- Access to partnerships within Women in Tech as part of our Diversity & Inclusion efforts
- Competitive salary and pension
- A social environment with frequent activities such as monthly Pay Day Club, seasonal holiday parties, weekly group fitness training, and much more
Apply online now:
- All candidates must be fluent in English and the local Scandinavian language, both oral and written
- All candidates must be local residents in applicable Scandinavian country
- Applications must be submitted with academic transcripts from Higher Education (applications without transcripts will not be considered).
- Please apply for the position in English (Transcripts may be in a Scandinavian Language)
- We will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis and therefore recommend submitting your application as soon as possible
- Applications will not be accepted after the deadline
If you want to work in a genuinely entrepreneurial environment and be challenged and inspired as part of a highly competent team, join us and apply now! Startdate:
1st September 2022 Deadline
: 5th December 2021