Desktop Support Technician - Luleå
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. And this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for a Desktop Support Technician to join our CIS Team. This is a Fixed Term Contract for the duration of one year. About Cognizant CIS
Cognizant CIS is engaged in supporting Infrastructure - End user/ Compute / Network / Security, Consulting and Cloud Solutions. About the role
As desktop support Engineer placed at the customer location in Lulea, Sweden. The candidate is responsible for providing break fix support for all end user devices and applications. This includes Windows, NAC, Printers and other devices. Role Description
Our ideal candidate
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance in person at walk-up support locations, over the phone, remote connection software, chat, and email
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Record events and problems and their resolution in internal ticketing systems
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- Logistics responsibilities include providing overall management in daily administration, asset distribution/ setup, and shipping/ receiving. Inventory of storage spaces, stocking, and maintenance of IT vending machines.
- Level 1 video conferencing support including troubleshooting of video conferencing equipment and inspection of video conferencing spaces and technical support of event spaces and events.
What you can expect
- Proven experience as a help desk technician or IT support technician
- Strong understanding and troubleshooting resolution skills of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products including mobile device management (MDM), iOS/ Android, Mac, Windows, and Linux operating systems.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic to moderately complex end-user technical issues
- Technical support professional with 3-5 years' experience in the IT technical support field focused on end-user support
- Proficiency in English, excellent task management, verbal, and written communication skills
- Become part of a 'flag ship' success story - We go through enormous growth!
- Organization driven by technology - We have a tremendous technology backbone
- Open, 'can do' team spirit
- Environment where you can make your own ideas reality
- Drive your own career
- Market conform benefits #Assoc