Business Analytics Developer/Analyst
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
TriOptima's services stabilize the global financial system. Our customers depend on our services to save them money, time, and help them follow financial regulations. Since 2018, TriOptima has been a part of CME Group, the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace.
You will work in a small team with big opportunities and impact. We have a flat management structure and everyone has a stake in the success of our products. We value innovation and empower our team members to be a driving force in the evolution of our business.
The office space is modern, spacious and designed for social interactions and our rooftop terrace makes for scenic lunches in the summertime, right in the middle of Stockholm. We will provide you with equipment for remote work and always encourage a healthy work-life balance. We believe our colleagues are fantastic and the most important part of us and our culture. We strive to make this a place where everyone feels like they have a place, can grow and have fun while doing something valuable.
The post trade business analytics team is responsible for the internal and external business analytics, as well as revenue management across all TriOptima's post trade businesses. The purpose of the team is to help the organization make better, informed and data driven decisions, as well as identify business opportunities and process improvements.
The team is transforming data into insightful and actionable business information by collating, processing, analyzing and visualizing data, as well as providing analytical expertise in the organization by driving and participating in internal and external projects.
- Data engineering - Design and develop the business intelligence data warehouse including database design, writing scripts, calling API's etc.
- Data analysis - Perform internal analysis such as revenue analytics, pricing analytics, sales prioritization and user behavior analysis.
- Data visualization - Create storytelling data visualizations and dashboards.
- Leverage data to identify business opportunities and process improvements.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of external facing analytical products and applications.
- Work with senior stakeholders to translate business needs and data into actionable analysis and insights.
Qualifications and skills
- Master's degree in engineering or similar.
- At least 2 years of experience from a data engineering/analyst role within a business intelligence/analytics team.
- Proficient in programming Python or similar language.
- Experience of data warehouse design.
- Comfortable writing complex SQL queries. Work effectively with big data volumes in both relational databases and unstructured data.
- Experience in data visualization using BI-tools, e.g. Tableau.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player with project management skills.
- Machine learning/data mining experience is a bonus.
- Understanding and interest in the financial market and derivates is a bonus.
We truly believe TriOptima is one of the best places to work in Stockholm, if not the world. We look forward to hearing from you.