Analyst, Pan-European Venture Capital and Growth Investor, Stockholm and London
Our client is looking for an Analyst to join their rapidly expanding VC/Growth investment fund. As one of the most well-regarded names in the space, their portfolio is nothing short of stellar, having invested in Spotify and Slack. Working alongside an exciting team, this is a fantastic opportunity for somebody passionate about tech and VC.
They are looking for an analyst for their Stockholm based team for a full 360 degree investment role. This is a fantastic time to join an impressive, and well capitalised, team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic fund investing in innovative technologies. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assisting on execution of investments end-to-end from initial screening through due diligence and closing
- Assist in the monitoring and supporting of portfolio companies post-investment
- Assist with sourcing new deal flow and building your network within the start-up space
- Super smart and keen to learn
- Good interpersonal skills
- 1 year of full-time work experience, most likely from investment banking, consultancy or a start-up
- Genuine passion for technology
- Good at working to a high standard to deadlines
- Both a team player and able to work independently