Abinito Developer / Data Engineer
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating many opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. Moreover, this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for an Abinito Developer
/ Data Engineer to join our CDB-AIA-IMS-DI-Modern data Team. About Cognizant Digital Business
Cognizant Digital Business (CDB) practice brings together strategy and execution capabilities to optimize software development for today's business. Cognizant AI & Analytics applies deep experience in data management, industry domain, human insight and integration to leverage data, AI and analytics to drive more relevant products, services and personalized experiences, improving productivity and accelerating client's growth.
More information? Please visit https://be.cognizant.com/sites/cognizant-digital-business/SitePage/285308/cognizant-digital-business-onecdb About role
As an Abinitio Developer
/ Data Engineer, you will get an opportunity to understand business & technical requirements, and contribute to the design, concentrate on the pure technical solution, and implement ETL Data integrations using Abinito on Big data Hadoop Datalake, and working in agile environment.
You will become an active member of the Datalake Abinito ETL team that works closely with other IT teams. You are T-shaped professional and responsible for the whole life cycle (i.e. design, development, testing and Go-Lives) according to development/test standards and corporate architecture policies including security and data privacy guidelines Our ideal candidate (Key Skills & Experience)
What you can expect
- Primary Skills (Must have) - Abinitio ETL, Abinitio graphs, Unix, Shell Scripting, Abinitio Control Center, Big data Hadoop, Hive, Teradata, Azure Cloud
- A minimum 6-7 years of experience in Application development with at least 4+ years of exp. in Abintio
- Hands-on experience in designing and building big data lake/warehouses using Abinito. Experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing & Deployment using Abinitio
- Experience in areas like - HDFS files processing in avro and orc using Abinitio, Metaprogramming functions to generate dml, xfr & psets, XML & Json files processing using Abinitio. Any experience in using Abinto on Azure Cloud will be an added Plus.
- Experience in Abinitio Conduct>IT, PDL, Shell Scripting and Abinitio Control Center scheduling tool
- Good exposure to Big Data technologies (including exp. in hive, hiveql, external/internal tables, hive partitioning etc)
- Ability to understand & comprehend data flows for Data Lake implementation.
- Good understanding of Data analysis, data mapping, data loading, and data validation with working knowledge of SQL and experience working with relational databases.
- Experience in working in projects using Agile/Scrum. Experience with SAFe (Scaled Agile) will be a Plus but not mandatory.
- Become part of a 'flag ship' success story
- Contributor: able to work & deliver ETL Data integrations in Data lake environment with the team in adopting to the architecture vision and software design principles
- Open, 'can do' team spirit and ability to work independently
- Environment where you can make your own ideas reality & Drive your own career #Mgr