- Colombo, Kammbarangawa, Sri Lanka
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Location: Colombo, Kammbarangawa, Sri Lanka
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Technology AnalystAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
• Application Support Initiation ,Testing, Tracking and Planning
• Manage Incident , Problem , Request and Change
• Service Continuity Management
• Application Support Management
• Testing support
• Testing environment management
• Business Analysis
Our Ideal Candidate
• Analysis skills
• Problem Solving skills
• System/Programming knowledge
• DB SQL query knowledge
• Good Business writing/communication skill.
• Stakeholder Management.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big Career ambitions.