Cognizant Top Employer in Spain and Europe bring an amazing opportunity to be involved in cutting edge technologies in Apple technologies. Would you like to play a part into ground breaking technology for large-scale systems, natural language, big data machine learning, and artificial intelligence? We are looking for a self-starting, proactive problem solver to join our Software Development Engineering team!
As part of this team, you will start working in a very exciting project for one of the key players in the technology industry worldwide, performing an engineering role and bringing your expertise in iOS development and provide testing activities as part of innovative projects, which involves artificial intelligence and wearables. We are looking for developers with experience working with technologies and tools. Your main responsibilities would be:
Design, build, test and maintain high quality, reusable and reliable Swift code.
• Take care of the whole software development life cycle, including continuous integration, bug fixing and deployment.
• Collaborate within a big and cross-functional team to define, design and shipping new features. Skills and experience required:
• 4+ years of experience working in software development projects.
• Strong coding skills on Swift mainly (Objective-C and C++ are a plus)
• Experience using Xcode and Apple developer tools.
• Experience with TestFlight and app submission process.
• Experience developing frameworks and libraries.
• Experience with CI/CD tools.
• Experience writing unit tests, with deep knowledge of XCTest and XCUITest suite.
• Experience defining, writing and passing functional tests.
• Clear understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and design patterns.
• Ability to coordinate and lead, with autonomy and proactiveness.
• Excellent analytical skills and ability to adapt to an environment that drives towards change.
• Ability to learn new tools, languages and workflows.
• Fluent in English, with excellent written and spoken communication skills.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related, or equivalent working experience.