Cognizant recognizes that Digital is changing the game of doing business for major clients, and has supported its customer's journey with Digital Transformation since it became known in the market.
Our digital transformation thought leadership is resounding very well with our client base and beyond. With the arrival of new standards like mobile-first, cloud and DevOps, this journey is continued in an exciting way.
We are currently increasing our UX/UI team, and as a result of it, we need someone interested in joining us in this amazing journey!
The opportunity we have is a combination of digital UX consulting, driver of UX for major products, and Digital Product Designer. Here you will be able to combine user needs, technology requirements, business requirements to deliver digital experiences that meet the business objectives of our clients and advance their digital products.
You will be working across the practice with strategists, designers, data scientists, and technology experts throughout Cognizant's global network, to build enterprise-level digital products, reimagine customer experience, and help realise functional and user-friendly products and services. What would be your main responsibilities?
What are we expecting you to bring to the team?
- Plan, lead (be self-sufficient) and execute UX design engagements for large-scale digital products and services, across a wide range of verticals (Banking, Life Sciences, Retail, Utilities, Media and more).
- Drive design project delivery to fulfil the clients' requirements and objectives, within agreed timescales.
- Combine UX strategy, design strategy, technology requirements, and business goals to create digital experiences - a mix of strategic consulting and hands-on delivery.
- Communicate Design proposals to stakeholders and developers alike.
- Collaborate with other UX professionals on delivering working and cohesive solutions.
- Develop the experience design practice, mentoring junior experience design team practitioners in UX skills, consulting approaches, and client engagement tactics.
What do we offer?
- Extensive experience in Digital Product Design and UX within a team in a large organisation.
- Able to assess situations and reach elegant solutions to problems or issues.
- Passionate about 'the user' and delivering excellent digital experiences with a user-centred?mindset and empathy.
- Strong understanding of research techniques and analytics tools.
- Expert knowledge of current digital trends and best practices to create compelling and efficient digital experiences.
- Experience in designing for the Web and Applications.
- Will be great if you have come experience leading the visual and experience design of web/digital products and/or services.
- Experience developing or participate in persona, user journey and customer journey frameworks. Also, in developing and presenting conceptual approaches and synthesising feedback into realisable production designs?
- Demonstrable experience prototyping concepts into interactive prototypes.
- Long-term opportunity to grow in one of the most successful technology consultancy companies all over the world.
- Working in an international team within a highly collaborative working environment and within a network of professionals across regions.
- Professional growth
- Social benefits like health insurance