Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a major trading house looking for a Trading Advisor to their team in Madrid, Spain.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for developing new relationships with suppliers, customers and other third parties specifically within the Middle East and Africa marj
- Negotiating contracts with third parties to ensure the best rates and deals for the company
- Liaising with other members of the supply chain to ensure smooth operational performances
- Efficient and accurate processing and handling of import/export documents and ensuring regulatory compliance
Key Qualifications / Experience
- At least 2 years of experience working in the cement industry in a commercial role (sales, trader, business development, key account manager)
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Proven track record of developing new relationships with customers and clients
- Fluent in English is mandatory (Spanish, French and Arabic is a bonus)
- Located in Madrid / open to relocate