Servicenow Administrator / Developer
The Cognizant Infrastructure Services service line provides Cloud and Infrastructure consulting and transformation services to Large Enterprises across Europe. It is part of the Cognizant IT Infrastructure Services horizontal, which services all industries.
As part of a digital transformation program Cognizant is running for a European client, we are expanding our CIS team in Spain and we are looking for a ServiceNow Administrator / Developer.
The ServiceNow Administrator/Developer will be responsible for the day-to-day administration of Vorwerk's ServiceNow environment. He/she will work with end-users to troubleshoot and resolve issues and continually enhance and improve the system. What would be your main responsibilities?
What are we expecting you to bring to the team?
- Administers the ServiceNow platform and interfacing applications including maintenance and technical support.
- Build requested items and tasks using workflows and manage processes from the customer to the fulfilment teams.
- Configure and improve the core system.
- Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of ServiceNow.
- Develop systems integrations and process automation.
- Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts and ACLs.
- Create and configure Notifications, UI pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, etc. in ServiceNow.
- Configure Service Mapping, Discovery and Orchestration
- Coordinate application and platform upgrades.
What do we offer?
- Knowledge of Core ITSM modules Service Catalog, Asset Management, Change, Incident, Problem Management, CMDB and Release Management.
- Strong understanding of a Configuration Management Database (CMDB) and its relationship to asset management and IT service management processes.
- Ability to perform core configuration tasks and to work with User Interface (UI) policies, data policies, UI actions, business rules, client scripts and ACL's.
- Experience managing data with tables, the configuration management database (CMDB), import sets and update sets.
- How to create workflow activities and approvals.
- Configure alerts and notifications.
- Run reports, configure service level agreements (SLAs) and perform instance branding and customization.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction as well as in a team setting.
- Long-term opportunity to grow in one of the most successful technology consultancy companies all over the world.
- Working in an international team within a highly collaborative working environment and within a network of professionals across regions.
- Professional growth
- Social benefits like health insurance and meal card.