Quality Engineer- (Swedish)
Quality Engineer - Tester (Swedish)
Location: Madrid City Center
We are looking for a self-starting, proactive problem solver to join our Quality Assurance team!?
As part of this team, you will start working in a very exciting project with for one of the key players in the technology industry worldwide in testing activities as part of a project, which involves artificial intelligence and wearables. What would be your main responsibilities?
What would be the requirements for this role?
- Analysis of the requirements, develop and execute tests
- Report test findings and document new errors.
- Provide or validate estimates for assigned tasks
- Contribute towards test automation in a gradual manner
- Be a Swedish native speaker from Sweden or living in Sweden for the last years (mandatory).
- Swedish-related cultural awareness (pop, formal, geo-political...).
- Minimum 2 years' experience of software testing or quality engineering work?
- Good knowledge of awareness of testing processes like defect management, test design creation etc.
What do we offer?
- Experience on scripting.
- Experience with tools like ALM, Jira, and Jenkins.
- At least 6+ months of automation testing experience or alternatively, knowledge of programming languages like Java or Python.
- Ability to analyse test results and identify patterns of issues, troubleshoot scenarios and compile detailed reports
- Knowledge or experience with new Technology adoption like devices, virtual assistants and gadgets
- Long term opportunity to grow in one of the most successful technology consultancy companies all over the world.
- Innovative project related with artificial intelligence, wearables and virtual assistants.
- Trainings to develop your role correctly.
- Flexible and open working environment interacting with colleagues from different countries.
- Social benefits like health insurance and meal card