Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are working closely with an established European Private Banking Group who have several Wealth Management offices across Europe. They are looking to expand their team of ‘hunter’ Private bankers in Madrid who have an established portfolio of HNW clients from Spain.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Build your own portfolio through a variety of business development techniques.
- Utilize your current network, client base and acquisition experience to generate ‘NTB’ clients, which you will in turn be directly rewarded through the competitive performance-based bonus structure.
- Make your clients confident and excited to join a flexible EAM platform who have the benefit of being attached to an international Private Banking group.
- Be clients’ first point of contact and provide comprehensive advice on portfolio management, asset allocation, wealth structuring and other investments
- Work closely with both your new and existing clients to offer a full range of discretionary and advisory wealth management services.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Hunter profile with at least 3 years’ experience within the Private Banking or Wealth Management industry.
- Established book of transferable business
- High levels of communication and experience in onboarding and acquiring new clients.
- Fluent in English and your client’s local language. French in addition is a bonus.
- Located in Spain – preferable in Madrid