Cognizant recognizes that Digital is changing the game of doing business for major clients, and has supported its customer's journey with Digital Transformation since it became known in the market.
Our digital transformation thought leadership is resounding very well with our client base and beyond. As part of this team, you will start working in a very exciting project related to natural language, big data, machine learning, and artificial intelligence. What are we expecting you to bring to the team?
What do we offer?
- Experience building Office 365 solutions including Power Automate (Flow), Power Apps, Power BI, SharePoint Online.
- Experience in PowerApps Development (built least 4-5 and solved complex workflow problems).
- Expert knowledge of building web parts, apps, page layouts and content types using the O365 API.
- Experience with Visual Studio and TFS or other source control management tools.
- Experience on .Net, C#, ASP.Net MVC.
- Experience with front end frameworks (React, Angular).
- Experience with various design frameworks.
- Experience with SharePoint's application services framework including implementation, configuration.
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and/or SQL Server Integration Services a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems; or related discipline is desired.
- Long-term opportunity to grow in one of the most successful technology consultancy companies all over the world.
- Working in an international team within a highly collaborative working environment and within a network of professionals across regions.
- Professional growth
- Social benefits like health insurance