Pipeline Engineer (CI/CD)
We are looking for a self-starting, proactive problem solver to join our Engineering team!
As part of this team, you will start working in a very exciting project related to natural language, big data, machine learning, and artificial intelligence
, Our client is one of the key players in the technology industry worldwide, performing a pure engineering role and bringing your expertise in CI/CD and DevOps and providing testing activities as part of our innovative projects. Responsibility
: Build & Release Automation
Must Have Skills
- Implement continuous integration solutions for small or medium sized project as per the defined target architecture or operating model.
- Implement continuous deployment solutions for small or medium sized project as per the defined target architecture or operating model.
- Develop packaging deployment documentations and scripts for final builds to be used for production deployments.
- Implement release automation solution as per the defined target architecture or operating model.
- Participates in the discovery phase of small to medium sized projects to come up with high level design.
- DevOps Expertise (+ 8 yrs)
- CI/CD and expertise in Jenkins /CloudBees
- Proficient with software configuration management tools (GIT or similar tools)
- Docker Know How and Containerization in general
- Experience using/creating build tools (maven, ant, gradle, setup.py, or similar tools)