Pega Senior Systems Architect
Role: Pega Senior Systems Architect
Location: Madrid / Valladolid preferrable but work can be from other locations in Spain remotely too.
Cognizant's EAS-PEGA Practice is one of the leading PEGA service providers in the industry, well known for its ability to deliver PEGA solutions & thought leadership to customers. As we are strengthening our European operations we want to leverage our thought leadership capabilities to drive clients to accelerate the pace of their BPM implementation through the maturity curve.
To augment our Spain delivery and practice team, we are looking for a BPM/ Pega PRPC Senior System Architect, having excellent technical, design/ architecture consulting and hands implementation experience on Pega PRPC and allied enterprise technology / architecture stacks.
In this role you will play one of the most key roles in ensuring the highest standards of application quality & design using Pega PRPC. And that it not only meets the functional/ non-functional requirements of today's business but is robust & scalable also to meet the demands of the future. Responsibilities
- Performing technical responsibilities independently starting from Inception till transition
- Interacting with Business users/ LBA/BA whenever required
- Independently handling the technical solution for various modules, and help the technical team during development & customization phases/ activities.
- Adherence to Pegasystems development guardrails as well as the original design principles.
- Access Pegasystems centralized support infrastructure including the "expert design clinic," the centralized Global Solutions Library, and architecture "black belts" on behalf of the customer.
- Ensure Pega PRPC application/ solution is scalable & robust
- Work closely with the LAS/ SSA in ensuring that the project deliverables and client business objectives are completely met.
- Technical understanding of interface/ integration technologies and deep understanding of customer's needs so that they can be transformed into project design & implementation
Position requirements (Skills and Experience)
- Stable position with the opportunity to grow long term in both technical and soft skills.
- Specialized team with network of Pega professionals across regions.
- Opportunity to work for clients in different industries.
- Diverse working environment with collaborative mindset.
- Social benefits like Health Insurance and meal voucher
- Pega PRPC Insurance Implementation/ Solution Development Experience on Pega 7.x
- Project Implementation and design experience on Pega PRPC Insurance Frameworks.
- Minimum of 4-6 years' experience in a similar role as Pega PRPC developer, preferably as a consultant and in the Onsite/ Offshore model
- Used to work in an International and Multi-cultural settings
- Deep understanding and knowledge of current & enterprise wide technologies including Open Source, web application development and databases (DB/2, Oracle, SQL)
- Integration experience with Insurance System of Records (SOR), ACORD, ESB, legacy and content management systems
- Good English communication skills - both written and oral.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical IT stakeholders
- Effectively communicating with internal/ Offshore teams and clients to deliver all technical (functional and non-functional requirements)
- Strategic thinking
- Strong problem solving ability with a positive "can-do" attitude
- Independent and self-motivated personality
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced production environment
- Certification - CSA, CMBB from Pegasystems on Pega 7.x would be a plus