Data & Analytics Lead
Cognizant is looking for a Data & Analytics Lead, you will work closely with Chief Data Officers in order to choose the best analytical solution to consume and take profit of the organizations data. This is a position working very close with one of our key clients in the Consumer & Goods industry.
What will be your main responsibilities?
You will be in charge of defining the methology, development planning and tools benchmarking. Also, you'll be involved in the roadmap of the analytics solution, being able to connect with other disciplines in order to improve the analytical capabilities of the companies.
- Understanding of the whole data life Cycle. From the ingestion to the consumption.
- Experience in business solution: Good skills to plan solutions and interact with business users
- Strong technical kwnoledge in any of the most used Analytical Tools in the market: Microsoft Power Bi, MicroStrategy, Qlik, Tableau, etc. Able to becnhmark distinct Analytics tools.
- Be updated of news capabilities. Not only dashboarding. For example, Data Preparation, Streaming, etc...
- Being able to define new ways of visualize data: Embedded Analytics, Real Time, Data Lilteracy
- Ability to define methodologies and strategies for Data Visualization.
- Knowledge in back end solutions: Data Warehouses, Big Data Lakes
Would be a plus to have experience in the following
- Being able to understand other data fronts: Data Government, anayltical models.
- Knwoledge in Python, jsp and front end developments
- Cloud enviroment: AWS, Azure or GCP
- Knowledge /Experience working in distributed agile (Scrum + DevOps) model;
- Articles or collaboration published about Advanced Data Visualization or related.
- Knowledge of other tools (Kibana, Looker) will be highly appreciated.
Does this sound interesting for you? Please submit an updated version of your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org