Data Engineer (AWS - Snowflake)
Do you feel interested in Data Engineer environment? AWS is a technology where you can perform and standing out? We are involved with a biggest sport brand company where Cognizant provide data solutions across the world and we are seeking for a eager an engaged engineer who bring his/her expertise and want to grow with us,
Our ideal candidate brings:
- Over all 6+ years of IT experience
- At least 4-5 years' experience in Big Data tools/technologies: Python, Scala/Java, Spark and other data processing technologies
- At least 3+ years' experience in AWS Cloud tools/technologies: S3, EMR, EC2, Lambda.
- At least 2+ years' experience in any Big Data Orchestration/Scheduling tool like Airflow,
- At least 2 years' experience in any CICD tool like Jenkins, CircleCI and exposure to Github/Bitbucket.
- At least 1-year+ experience in any DWH-on-Cloud solution like Redshift, Snowflake etc.
- Experience in developing cloud native application (API based) would be good to have
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good experience in working in Agile with Agile mind-set and innovative