The Product Integration team is responsible for the integration of IT Products and Services into the global infrastructure backbone.
We want to embrace "Infrastructure as Code" paradigm and transform our organization into a DevOps shop. Full end2end automation, CI/CD pipeline, the self-developed Services are based on Docker and Kubernetes. This is what you will be doing:
What are we expecting you to bring?
- Be an architecture evangelist in native Cloud Technology and architecture
- Modernize existing infrastructure and methodologies (e.g.: transform existing configuration management from imperative into the declarative model).
- Promote and advertise your concepts and ideas to infrastructure developers within and outside of your team.
- Support application and infrastructure developers with consultancy in the area of your expertise. Maintain a holistic view of topics under your responsibilities.
- Code it! All your ideas should result in the code.
What do we offer?
- Need DevOps experience on Microsoft stack - Windows servers, Windows PowerShell scripts, IIS admin, Azure DevOps.
- Configure build and release pipelines for cloud and on-premise applications.
- Ensuring Security and Compliance requirements are met for Cloud hosted applications.
- General knowledge of network, firewalls and load balancers. Configure infrastructure through code (ARM for Azure, Cloud Formation for AWS and Terraform)
- Azure PaaS experience including the deployment and support of custom- developed, enterprise solutions
- Azure PaaS services including App Services, Key Vault, Azure Automation, Resource Manager, Storage/Backup, Application Service Environments (Equivalent experience across other cloud platforms will be considered, but there should be some level of hands-on exposure to Azure).
- Database (SQL and NoSQL) and data services experience in Azure (Azure SQL, Document DB, HD Insight, Data backup)
- Azure Resource Manager template management
- Familiarity with Azure Virtual Networks, Network Security groups, DNS, Traffic Manager, Load Balancing and Availability Sets
- Build and deployment automation using one or more platforms such as Bamboo, Jenkins, Azure DevOps, TeamCity, UrbanCode, etc.
- A few years of experience building and deployment automation (Continuous Integration/Delivery) experience using industry-standard platforms
- Configure infrastructure through code (ARM for Azure, Terraform)
- Good communication skills and attitude to learn new technologies is a must.
• Long term opportunity with the opportunity to grow
• Development plan to keep yourself skilled technically and in soft skills.
• International environment in an innovative project working with colleagues from different countries and backgrounds.
• Social benefits like health insurance and meal card