Service Manager (BI Teams)
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. And this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for a Service Manager to lead our BI Teams Roles & Responsibilities :
- Manage all teams (Analytics BI Admin)
- Liaise with the Service Management Office in operationalizing the processes defined (e.g.: Incident Management Problem Management Change Management etc.)
- Team building
- Optimize cost
- Risk Management
- Ensure adherence to SLA and other contractual commitments
- Establish Governance framework and conduct periodic service performance review
- Deliver value through Continuous Service Improvement (CSI) and Transformation initiatives
- Deliver to address/handle all SOW commitments
- Excellent leadership and customer requirement management skills.
- Strong team management skills and attention to detail.
- Weekly Monthly and Quarterly Cadence with the Customer to discuss on delivery highlights.
- Focus on the future technical roadmap of the Customer and align the team accordingly
- Managing escalation immediately and mitigate any risks to the business
- Work on proactive proposals and expansions - Agile mindset - Required: a relevant certifications (PSM PMI-ACP SAFe) Nice to have:
- Oracle Certification
- Oracle Fin Services
- Oracle Data Quality