Salesforce Technical Manager
You can have a unique opportunity to be a part of Salesforce Global partner of Salesforce projects in the national and international scope, to developer an exciting career. We empower the development of our people, our greatest asset, giving them the training they seek and international assignments where they develop all their skills.
Cognizant is a recognized global leader in Digital and the Salesforce ecosystem - one of a handful of top tier systems integrators with the Global Strategic Systems Integrator credential from Salesforce, and the winner of many recent awards from clients and Salesforce for our innovations. Who we are?
For a better idea about our culture, check out our page for Spain:
http://cognizantcareers.eu/es_es What experience and skills should the future employee have?
Responsibilities you will have:
- 8+ years direct responsibility for managing projects, teams, budget and schedule.
- Full software development lifecycle experience
- Previous consulting experience in complex multi-national organization
- Proven Business and IT experience ideally supported with relevant professional qualifications.
- Strong adaptive to new work environments with high demanding needs.
- Experienced in Project Management (from beginning to end) with technical and business team members in an international environment.
- Experience working directly with clients to apply technological and business knowledge with experience to formulate technical solutions for business problems.
- Experience managing multi stakeholder project and environment.
- Experience on Vendor Management.
- Experience on Contract Management.
- Salesforce experience.
- In-depth technical knowledge of Salesforce (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities, Marketing Cloud...) (Must Have)
- Experience working in integrations with Salesforce
- Effective English communication skills both verbal and written and strong organizational skills.
What we offer:
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders and vendors to plan and run different Salesforce related projects.
- Manage Demand, control delivery and lead best practice project management
- Ensure appropriate controls are in place for successful and quality deliverables
- Identify and mitigate risks.
- Communicate the Management on progress and status of all the projects in its scope.
- Matrix-managing a multidisciplinary team.
- Permanent contract
- Friday reduced working time
- Career plan and development
- Exceptional international work en
- Team-building activities
- Coffee, Tea and Fruits in the office
- Language Courses
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunity to work for a global Salesforce partner.