Salesforce Developer Job Description
We are looking for a talented Salesforce Developer to participate in the design and built of world-class Salesforce applications for our evolving CRM requirements. As a Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform. This will involve analyzing project objectives, coding new Salesforce applications, creating customer workflows, maintaining user roles, and troubleshooting applications errors.
To ensure success as a Salesforce Developer, you should have extensive experience working with Salesforce CRM platforms, application development skills, and the ability to solve complex software problems. Salesforce Developer Responsibilities:
Salesforce Developer Requirements:
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Writing documents and providing technical training for Salesforce Staff.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
What we offer:
- Experience in developing within the Salesforce landscape.
- Experience in web services integrations.
- Knowledge of Salesforce admin activities and reporting.
- Good communication skills.
- Permanent contract
- Friday reduced working time
- Career plan and development
- Exceptional international work environment
- Team-building activities
- Language Courses
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work for a global Salesforce partner.