Rational Clearcase Specialist
Cognizant Infrastructure Services practice is expanding in Spain and we are looking for an Openshift JupyterHub Developer. In this role you will join a team of experts across regions, supporting product enhancement for one key player client in the Life Sciences industry.
In this project, you will participate in the enhancement of one of the products that will change surgery in a near future and will assist many future medical practitioners, helping also patients by reducing invasive practices in medical interventions.
Would you like to be part of our team and create impact? If you think you can fit in the requirements below, please send us your resume in English.
- Build setup new Multi master cluster setup for OpenShift environment 3.X & 4.x
- Upgrade OCP patching for Control Panel Nodes and Workers nodes
- Onboard new applications to OCP platform
- Add new build servers to OCP clusters
- Migrating of Apps Onpremis to OpenShift environment
- Upgrade of the OCP version from 3.x to 4 .x
- Managing user , groups , passwords & permissions for projects in OCP Environments
- Configuration of PVC - Persistent Volume claims , PV , Secrets and Config maps
- Onboarding New projects in OpenShift Environments and Assigning Quotas for Pods & Container s
- Hands of experience of Docker Containers & Kubernetes Knowledge
- Experience with monitoring of Prometheus , Hawklar Metrics ,Gluster storage , HA Proxy , Grafana usage check .
- Experience with Linux Administration - Redhat ( RHEL / Centos)
- Capacity planning and customer capacity provisioning Implement self-healing for known issues
- OpenShift Operators
- Automation Tools ( Ansible )
- Scripting Tools ( Bash / Python )
- Knowledge on CI/CD Devops Pipelines and Jenkins Administration
- Knowledge on Kibana Logs
- Knowledge on GitHub / Bit Bucket
What do we offer?
- Stable and long-term opportunity with chance to grow.
- Being part of a community of experts, with chance to work in other projects in the future if the assignment finalizes.
- International and collaborative working environment.