Oracle Senior Analyst (OWB and PL SQL)
Cognizant is helping a big size car manufacturer in its Digital Transformation and to add value we are seeking for someone who can bring expertise on Oracle OWB and PL SQL to help our Data Teams and bring expertise in Oracle technologies, The role is wanting someone as:
- Experience and expertise in Oracle OWB and PLSQL
- Analyzing specific proposals for the area and designing and developing the most appropriate solution using the necessary tools in each case.
- Interlocutor with the business people to whom he/she will report the status of services and projects and they in turn will consult him/her and/or escalate specific issues.
- Functional and technical skills will be valued
- Analyze the impact of the solution to be developed on existing systems and processes Roles & Responsibilities :
- Perform requirements gathering
- Based on the requirements define the information to be obtained and analyze the data source(s) that should provide it
- Design data model or report to meet business needs
- Determine the necessary historical depth and periodicity of the processes to be developed if applicable
- Develop the necessary changes in the DWH/Informatica or in B.O.
- Define the security model that should govern access to information
- Prepare the necessary documentation
- Incident management in its area of activity by the SM and the architect.
- Prioritization and management of expectations with users.
- Ensure that the SLAs established within your area are met.
- Support for user queries and doubts both functional and technical.