Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with a Global Investment Manager who are looking to grow their team in Spain by onboarding a number of Financial Advisor’s.
Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- The sole purpose of the role is portfolio development in the Spanish markets targeting HNWI’s with a minimum of 350,000 EUR to invest.
- Offering a personal service to each prospect client that is looking to invest into various products.
- High volume of new business development using various consultative selling techniques; cold calling, warm calling and face to face meetings.
- Regular travel to meet with all new prospect clients, working towards monthly and yearly targets related to new client acquisition
- Representing the client as a full time exclusive tied agent
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role as a financial advisor or wealth manager covering the domestic Spanish market
- Prior track record of client development and asset acquisition
- Located in Barcelona, Madrid or Malaga
- Fluent in Spanish and an understanding of English
- Role reports into Managing Director, Spain