Automation Test Engineer (SAP)
We are looking for a self-starting, proactive problem solver to join our Quality Assurance Team!
If you are looking for a new challenge in one of the most successful technology consultancy companies all over the world, keep on reading! Job Requirements
What do we offer?
- Strong knowledge on SAP process (SAP SD/MM /FI) and Automation tools (TOSCA) with 10+ years of experience
- Ability to work independently with challenging project timeline and project stakeholders to gather all requirements to perform day to day work
- Completely manage all testing cycles end to end starting from preparation, readiness, execution control and closure
- Ability to understand project details, timelines, architectural diagram, complexities and develop test strategy using customer SDLC process
- Experience in using Test Management tools such as HPALM and JIRA for structuring the tests, creating automatic reports / dashboards.
- Experience working or leading testing projects in SDLC Agile methodology
- Ability to assess, identify improvement areas in existing processes and recommend continuous improvement solutions.
- Ability to report clear status to Customer, track metrics and report to management and other stakeholders.
- Expertise in creating queries to pull the report directly from test management and customize it for project needs
- Good communication and management skills (including defect triaging) to collaborate with multi-vendor teams and customer stakeholders to build and socialize improvement recommendations
- Experience in SDLC Agile Methodology and tools like JIRA, HPALM .
- Problem solving skills in both technical and management challenges
- Experience implementing Test automation strategies and framework with tools like Worksoft, TOSCA
- Long-term opportunity to grow in one of the most successful technology consultancy companies all over the world.
- Innovative project.
- Trainings to develop your role correctly.
- Flexible and open working environment interacting with colleagues from different countries.
- Social benefits like health insurance and meal card.