Relationship Management, Vice President
Who we are looking for
Responsible for overall management of the client service team with respect to client service level, resource management and business development. Responsible for team/staff development. Serves as the relationship manager to clients and coordinate servicing requirements with various internal business groups including Data and IT/System matters. Serve as the business contact for the various internal business/product teams Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS' tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Client Service-Relationship Management you will
CLIENT SERVICE TEAM MANAGEMENT
- Manage all aspects of the client service team operation.
- Ensure sufficient client support for all services and products offered including Data and IT/System matters
- Develop proper client service model to cater to client needs
- Review process/procedure to mitigate operational risk and create efficiency
- Ensure team/staff development through performance management and training when required
- Ability manage local Korean Data/IT/System vendor as it relates to client service and requirements
What we value
- Visit existing clients on a regular basis to understand clients' needs and build relationship with them.
- Be the subject matter expert across Data and IT/System matter with business user perspective.
- Facilitate introduction of Head Office products or services when client/prospect's servicing needs arise.
- Request and localize Head Office marketing materials to clients and present or participate in presentations to cover service offerings by the Head Office.
- Assist in handling client/prospect visit follow-up works.
- Coordinate and assist in senior level executive visits to clients for relationship building.
- Coordinate the preparation of the response to RFPs by working with relevant internal parties.
- Responsible for annual and/or regular client review process with various internal business units (Risk, Compliance, Legal, Finance, Operation)
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Client solutioning/problem solving skills
- Project coordination/management with client/vendor/internal
- Local expertise (Korea) and global knowledge (State Street)
- Strong communication skill (Korean/English)
About State Street What we do.
- B.A degree
- At least 12 years of relevant experience
- Fluent Korean language
- Experience with Data Management and IT/System strongly preferred
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers