Property Assistant (Handyman)
- Seoul, Seoul-teukbyeolsi, South Korea
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 20 Feb 18 2018-02-20
See job description for details
Essential Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
The Property Assistant is a key position to the overall performance and success of the Propert Operations team. The position will handle all clients requests and dispatch the appropriate service as well as assist all personnel in a variety of tasks.
• Responsible for all planned preventative maintenance on site, including but not limited to proactive and reactive maintenance work.
• Responsible for answering to Facilities helpdesk via emails and phones from clients
• Maintain daily site check logs for critical facilities and temperatures in the office
• Changing light bulbs and ensuring other fixtures and fittings are in good working order
• Report to Property manager regarding day-to-day Property operations
• Maintain strong relationships with the landlord for building janitorial, pest control and so on.
• Assist Security Services e.g. CCTV, access controls systems and so on.
• Regularly check for any potential danger to people on site.
• Property vendors performance management and receiving invoices monthly basis
• On-call availability after office hours for emergency and BCP needs as required
• Assist with deliveries and general portage duties.
• Back up mailroom operations and reception desk when required
• Support other Corporate Services duties as and when required
- 2 to 3 years experiences in related field
- Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing or HVAC/airconditioning systems
- Good communication ability
- Well-organized and apt in problem-solving
- English(Intermediate or TOEIC 650) and math skills
- Technical high school diploma or technical college graduates