Operations, Local Market Operations, Client Onboarding Team, Associate, Seoul
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB YOUR IMPACT
Are you looking to apply your quantitative skills while deepening your understanding of Global Markets operations? Our Korea GMO team is seeking a professional who is looking to collaborate with clients, sales, traders, and various teams across operations & federations team to manage local team to support business and mitigate risks associated with Korea Business. OUR IMPACT
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading and asset management capabilities to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and control to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every trade agreed, every new products launched or market entered, every transaction completed, it is Operations that develops the processes and controls that makes business flow.
The Korea GMO team is responsible for the trade process management and settlement and regulatory reporting of Equity for trading desks. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
• Perform client on-boarding process for Foreign and Domestic client ranging from acct set-up in systems, execution of required documents, updating relevant account inventory lists, and preparing account status reports.
• Closely deal with clients, trading desk, regional ops, and AML compliance teams to field inquiries around client onboarding process.
• Prepare regulatory reports and requests in relation to client onboarding. Basic Qualifications
• Knowledge and experience concerning Korea markets, KYC and AML regulations
• Fluency in written and spoken Korean is mandatory
• Strong English communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to prioritize and balance issues and workload with high risk control standard and to manage and track multiple tasks and deliverables simultaneously Preferred Qualifications
• 4-5 years' experience of KYC/ client onboarding preferred ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS