Korea Risk Manager
Key Responsibility Areas
- Identification, oversight, management and control of certain risks, namely – Market Risk, Credit Risk, Operational Risk and Technology Risk
- Key internal liaison providing support and feedback to Risk Teams based in HK, and providing second line support to local CLSA Korea Management
- Ensure adherence to CLSA Group Risk Policies for market, credit and operational risk in accordance with local regulatory framework
- Fulfil local regulatory requirements in relation to Risk matters
- Documentation and maintenance of Risk related policy and procedures
- Coordination of regular Risk Committee Meetings held in Korea
- Responsible for ad-hoc risk related duties and projects
- Master degree or any higher degree in a Finance or Business related field
- Min. 5 years’ experience as a researcher in a research institute or from the field of risk management
- Solid knowledge of securities regulations and products and general market practices
- Strong written/oral communication skills in English and Korean is a must
- Systems literacy
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Highly organized and disciplined
- Candidate with min. 10 years’ relevant work experience with knowledge of securities regulations and products and general market practices are welcome.
If you are seeking a dynamic environment in which to build your career in CLSA, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly specify the position title in the email subject for job application.
CLSA may collect personal data from you for purposes relating to your engagement with the Company, including human resource management and other business and internal / external compliance purposes. Any personal information and /or data collected and held by the Company may be used by the Company or transferred (whether within/ outside Hong Kong) to any other parties within the Company, subsidiaries and affiliates of the Company, internal or external service providers, or any other relevant parties including governmental or regulatory authorities, for the above purposes.