IBD - Korea
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 747 offices in 42 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Morgan Stanley seeks individuals from different backgrounds and experiences as we strongly believe diversity is an opportunity for leading with exceptional ideas. Across all roles, we seek candidates who value honesty, character and diversity to foster an inclusive work environment where all employees feel a sense of belonging, and can partner with colleagues to deliver the best of the Firm to our clients. Professional development is supported through open and honest 360 feedback, career conversations, training opportunities, and mentoring / coaching. Primary responsibilities:
• Play an important role in the execution on a deal or proposals including but not limited to financial analysis, financial modeling, credit analysis, industry research, preparation of offering memoranda and interacting with our clients
• Prepare various presentation and pitch materials
• Support senior team members in day-to-day project management and coordination with other professional parties
• Prepare materials to support internal approval processes Qualifications: Skill required:
• Fluency in both English and Korean is essential
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills with sound knowledge of financial, accounting and operational concepts
• Strong academic background with a track record of success
• Ideally have at least 2-4 years of IBD work experience with proven record in executing transactions
• Commitment to excellence and delivery of highest quality work product
• Strong team player
• Excellent interpersonal skills
Notes: Candidates with less experience (min. 2+ years) may be considered for Analyst hire as well. Equal Opportunity Statement
“At Morgan Stanley, diversity is an opportunity—for clients, employees and firm. By valuing diverse perspectives, we can better serve our clients, while we help employees achieve their professional objectives. A corporate culture that is open and inclusive is fundamental to our role as a global leader constantly striving for excellence in all that we do." ―James P. Gorman
It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.