See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 747 offices in 42 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture. Primary responsibilities:
• Play an important role in the execution on a deal or proposals including but not limited to financial analysis, financial modeling, credit analysis, industry research, preparation of offering memoranda and interacting with our clients
• Prepare various presentation and pitch materials
• Support senior team members in day-to-day project management and coordination with other professional parties
• Prepare materials to support internal approval processes Qualifications: Skill required:
• Fluency in both English and Korean is essential
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills with sound knowledge of financial, accounting and operational concepts
• Strong academic background with a track record of success
• Ideally have at least 2-4 years of IBD work experience with proven record in executing transactions
• Commitment to excellence and delivery of highest quality work product
• Strong team player
• Excellent interpersonal skills
Notes: Candidates with less experience (min. 2+ years) may be considered for Analyst hire as well.