Head of HR, Asia Pacific ex-Japan
LaSalle Investment Management is one of the world’s leading real estate investment managers. With presence in 16 countries worldwide, we manage approximately $73 billion (as of H1 2021) of private and public property equity investments. Our diverse client base includes public and private pension funds, insurance companies, governments, endowments and private individuals from across the globe. Unlike many investment management firms, we invest only in real estate and therefore have a unique focus and depth of expertise in the sector. Our primary objective is to deliver competitive performance while striving to achieve the highest levels of client service.
POSITION GOAL: Provide efficient administrative support and executive assistance (travel booking, calendar management, new hire on-boarding and exit etc) to the Seoul team
REPORTING: Head of Korea
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage extremely active calendar of appointments and arrange detailed travel plans.
- Perform Account Payable function, prepare correspondences, arrange conference calls and compile documents for meetings.
- Assist in coordinating the agenda of team meetings, off-sites, and company-wide meetings
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the office and other departments in the region and globally;
- Provide support with the administration of local service agreements including tenancy, apartments, hotels, travel agency, company cars and other services
- Coordinating site functions & communication sessions
- Coordinating travel bookings ensuring staff are adhering to the company travel & expense policy
- Oversee the management of all internal and external office relocations (if any), coordinating and managing office move (if applicable) efficiently with minimum downtime
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operation
- Be the liaison person between LaSalle and JLL Facility Management team to ensure the smooth office management operations and maintenance.
- Provide on-boarding support to new hire in the relations to Travel & Expenses, HR and Compliance.
- Provide exit support to leavers in relations to Travel & Expenses, HR & Compliance.
- Upload/support regulatory reports and public disclosures into on-line reporting systems and LaSalle Korea’s website
- Provide expense report and summary for gift and entertainment monitoring
- Support and apply corporate seal chop on document
- Maintain the corporate documents such as certificate of incorporation, certificate of corporate chop
- Register certified fund managers to KOFIA
- Quarterly report to Head of Korea for cash balance (in line with internal risk management guideline)
- Support Know Your Employee Practice (in line with internal AML guideline)
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills to effectively communicate and liaise with internal and external customers, the public and others as required
- Commitment to the highest standard of administrative excellence
- High level of team collaboration is essential to this role
- Ability to engage people at different levels and cultural background is key
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Korean & English as the incumbent will interact with colleagues cross different offices in LaSalle.
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Visit our website at LaSalle.com