Our client is a reputable securities firm in the region. They are looking for Korean speaking senior risk manager who will report to their CRO in Seoul
- Drive the implementation of the firm's risk governance framework, process, control register, policies, and guidelines to respective business partners and facilitate the business teams to understand and comply with.
- Minimum 10 years of solid Risk management experiences in a reputable financial institution is Mandatory
- Develop quality reports and dashboard required from regular or ad-hoc basis presentation to the Risk Forum/Committee.
- Proactively manage risk with a forward-looking approach and monitor risk evet (internal or external), escalate the significant events to Line Manager and / or relevant risk owner as appropriate.
- Assist Management in implementing robust control processes to meet all regulatory requirements and internal policy.
- Being instrumental and provide guidance and advice for business initiatives.
- Manage audits and reviews (internal and external, with CPBB as auditee) and the relevant engagements amongst stakeholders.
- Degree holder, preferably solid experience in Risk Management on Various investment products
- Solid knowledge of Multi-class asset , Control & Governance, Risk & Control Self-Assessment, Incident Management and Key Risk Indicators
- Proficiencies and knowledge in regulatory requirement i
- Strong analytical skills, risk sense and common sense
- Sound knowledge in Digital / Technology function is an advantage
- Self-motivated with good judgement and able to work well under pressure